In pursuit of the memorable craft spirits that I sampled at the annual Craft Spirits Carnival in San Francisco, I booked a reservation last Saturday night at Duende in Uptown Oakland for a double date. Duende is interesting all-around, inside and out, but its claim to fame is their tapas. The four of us were […]
Gail Johnston is an award-winning graphic designer, creative director, and published author. Her clients include The Wine Group, Sutter Health, and numerous independent businesses who count on her to build their brand from the ground up. Visit Gail Johnston Design.
Deborah Adeyanju, CFA, holds the WSET’s prestigious Advanced Certificate in Wines and Spirits. She has worked with all parties involved in the wine industry, from some of the country's largest online retailers (JJ Buckley Fine Wines and Vinfolio) to importers to collectors. She is also a published author and can write your tasting notes, press releases, and blog posts, as well as work with you to develop a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Wine I Purchased for the Label and Why
- Mind The Gap: What’s in an AVA?
- Wine Pairing for Artists
- 24 Hours in Petaluma
- Oakland Wine Festival: Spotlight on Silverado Vineyards’ Russell Weis
- Martinez Wine & Chocolate Walk
- Valentines Day Events: Wine is in the Air
- Unexpected Art & Design in Buenos Aires
- Wine Tasting in Northern Virginia
- When You Come to a Fork in the (Wine) Road, Take It
- San Francisco Vintners Reserve at the Metreon
- Branding for Houston Family Vineyards
- Craft Spirits Carnival 2015
- East Bay Tasting Itinerary With Absinthe